Wednesday 26 June 2013

17th birthday

Well what a way to make my 17th birthday better then to try this shit...Probably a good idea to improve my English skills I guess. Pretty good day, even though it was m birthday still had to cook, clean and prepare everything like some house maid. Well I guess that's life, least I got a new wallet along with some radio contraption. Been spending half the afternoon now cooking and preparing for the feast tonight. Having a bigger Italian meal then most nights. Feel like a massive wog but hey who doesn't love Italian food? Guess I should be helping instead of writing this random stuff however the birthday boy at least deserves some privacy for once.

Wish I bloody got my L's this time last year. I knew I would regret this still I chose to leave it till October! Now I really wish I could go back and beat the hell out of m 16 year old self this time last year. Oh well being emo ain't going to make October come any faster. Lets hope this year goes well with Prelims and HSC around the corner

No comments:

Post a Comment