Wednesday 3 July 2013

Adventure In the City

Today was an adventure. It started off with me spending my morning period completely worn out and stressed. I was fed a tiny cheese and bacon roll and this was stupid considering my massive appetite. Practically I spent my morning cleaning windows and cooking breakfast for my baby cousins.

Then the time finally came and I was whisked away to Cabra train station where the boys werealready waiting. As I walked towards the group I saw the distinct body shapes of all their unique builds. John Vargas with his lanky, tall build. John Nguyen with his large, tall and ghetto build. Melvin with his obviously short and Bruno Mars look. Loranz with his trademark big ass black glasses. Finally of course Shelly and Ryan who were dressed as cool as a cucumber. Dom then followed close behind looking like a bus drivers worse nightmare.

The fun started as we all scrambled to find a seat among the ocean of busy people rushing to their very important jobs. We all got split up and I ended up with John Nguyen. You can imagine how hard it was squishing two big guys onto a very cramped pair of seats. Our legs were touching and for a second I thought he was going to rape me. However this quickly passed then we proceeded with our usual conversation of bullshit.

It seemed as a life time has passed before we got to Town Hall. I was fucking hungry and so were the rest of the boys. We finally arrived at Pizza Hut all you can eat. It was indeed a great feed. Firstly it was pretty sad since there was like only a few pizzas going around and eight growing boys were starving. It turned into a every man for himself and quickly erupted into anarchy. I was left with a meat lovers with no meat...basically a bread lovers. While I was eating with my fork and knife, all around me were noises that you expect to hear in an alien movie. Poor Pizza's being torn to shreds as the boys dug in as if they were starved for months. We quickly finished then proceeded for ice cream which nobody could finish. After a long session of talking shit and insulting each other we left for some shopping at West Fields. It was pretty sad seeing all the nice clothes which we could not afford however this was fixed with the presence of a great man. On our way back we saw the old man who loves the Bull Dogs and smiles. We all got a lovely picture together then went to do more shopping.

Once again we were too poor to afford anything however some of the boys were able to purchase some pretty cool items. We then left and went home shortly after buying some cream puffs. I swear I nearly burned my tongue to hell eating that shit. We then went our separate ways and said goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment