Thursday 4 July 2013

Jason The Troll Tran

Who is the man behind the bullshit? Well today I will give you a little insight into my life and my origins. Basically I'm an Australian with a Vietnamese background. I love my rice and currently 17 years old. To explain me in every detail will take forever so lets go over the basics. I live in Sydney and am Catholic. I went to a shit primary school called John the baptist. Growing up I was the awkward, shy fat kid who was often bullied. Pretty funny when ever I think back. I don't take these kinds of things seriously cause we were all kids then. I have one older brother who I used to clash with like everyday. My parents are divorced and so forth.

So how about my personality and traits? In general I treat everyone with respect AS LONG as they treat me the same. I am a genuinely nice guy and kinda quiet unless I'm actually interested in talking to you. However once you get to know me, I can be the biggest troll. In my group I'm probably the one who projects all the jokes and trolls onto my bro's. Sometimes I might go a little far but hey, that's who I am. I love laughing. Ask any of the guys and they will tell you I'm mostly a very jolly person with a good sense of humor based on trolling and sometimes other peoples embarrassments. However I also have quite a unstable temper SOMETIMES! I may be a nice person however I seem to get pissed off pretty easily depending on whats happening. As a result I can get easily agitated by people who are being annoying or intentionally hurting other people out of sheer selfishness. However these events are rare and I am often a very happy and cheerful person.

My hobbies include bodybuilding, boxing and attending raves with mates. I also enjoy trolling people and reading CERTAIN books which are entertaining (I'm not a book worm) . I also enjoy exploring interesting places and gaming with the bro's. I'm an occasional drinker and when I do drink I can really do some fucked up things. No regrets cause I really don't care about negative things like that. I'm also into cooking. Yes call me a bitch but I can cook and I enjoy cooking and occasional baking if my mum helps me so I don't burn down the house. I also like kids, since I have a lot of baby cousins which I need to baby sit often. I do not like the older kids...the pre teen or 10 year old kind.

SO that's about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment